The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Brief description of glassfiber:
Glass fibers (formerly known as glass fibers or fiber glass) are a kind of inorganic non-metallic materials with excellent properties. They have many kinds. Their advantages are good insulation, heat resistance, corrosion resistance and high mechanical strength, but their disadvantages are brittleness and poor wear resistance. It is made of glass ball or waste glass by high temperature melting, drawing, winding, weaving and other processes. Its monofilament diameter is several microns to more than twenty meters microns, equivalent to 1/20-1/5 of a hair filament. Each bundle of fibers is composed of hundreds or even thousands of monofilaments. Glass fibers are usually used as reinforcing materials in composite materials, electrical insulation materials and insulation materials, circuit substrates and other fields of national economy.
Glass fibre oven features:
1. Most of the hot air is circulated in the box, with high thermal efficiency and energy saving.
2. Using forced ventilation, the box is equipped with adjustable air distributor, and the material is dried evenly.
3. Steam, electricity, hot water and far-infrared can be used as heat sources, which are widely chosen.
4. The whole machine has low noise, stable operation, automatic temperature control and convenient installation and maintenance.
5. The oven is a special oven for fiberglass. It is equipped with a forced and regular dehumidification device.
Application scope of glass fiber oven:
The special oven for glass fibre is used for drying and dehumidifying glass fibre precursor barrel, twistless yarn, extruded yarn, chopped yarn, jet yarn, SMC yarn and other products in the glass industry.